1. JSAP is for minimum instalment of Rs.1000/- per month.
2. Enrolment can be in multiples of Rs.1000/-.
3. Customer Will Get Bonus of 50% of Instalment after completion of the tenure
4. Payment can be made through Cash/card/cheque/NEFT/online
5. Customer has to pay all the Instalments without fail
6. Only jewellery can be purchased, & No Gold/Silver Bullion OR Coins cannot be redemption
7. Customer has to Purchase within 364 days of payment of First Instalment
8. Photo ID & Address-proof is required for all enrolments
9. In case of default on monthly instalments, Customer will not be eligible for Bonus
10. After 240 days of payment of First Instalment, Company will not accept multiple instalment in single payment
11. To avail Bonus, do not close JSAP before completion of Tenure.
12. Gold rate prevailing on the day of Instalment will be applicable and corresponding gold weight will be accumulated in Customer Account
13. Online paid amount will generate Sales receipt & Gold will be accumulated in Customer A/C immediately, In case any delay in credit/update, MULIYA will manually credit on reconcile & not later than 3 days
14. The Redemption of JSAP can be happen in any Branches of MULIYA
15. Customer must nominate his representative
16. In case of inability of Customer to be present at the time of redemption, the authorised representative will be allowed to redeem the scheme with proper identity proof. Management, if not satisfied with the identity of the person and the documentary proof, reserves the right to decline the redemption of the scheme
17. Monthly instalments will have to be paid latest within 5 days of the due date of monthly instalments.
18. Payment by Cheques will be credited on realisation.
19. Company reserves the rights of Closure OR Modification of scheme at any time
20. All Statutory taxes are applicable
21. Disputes, if any, Will be subject to PUTTUR Jurisdiction.