Late. Muliya Keshava Bhatta was hailed from the agricultural family. He started his jewelry business in the year 1944 at Puttur which was a small town at that time. He spread his business to the nearby places of Puttur. Through his high-level consumer-friendly thinking, transparent business, social responsibility today Muliya has uplifted the heritage and trust allover Karnataka.
Muliya Keshava Bhatta & Sons, the Diamond and Jewellery house, popularly known as MULIYA JEWELLERS was established in 1944, by Mr. Keshava Bhatta, at Court Road Puttur, which is 54 Kilometers away from Mangalore.
In the earlier days it was a family business. Since, Muliya’s inception in the year 1944, by Late Shri. Muliya Keshava Bhatta, MULIYA has proved to be the jewellery prodigy through its wide range of collections, high quality, transparency and fine workmanship. After the demise of Mr. Keshava Bhatta, the business was continued by his son Muliya Shyam Bhatta, the well known name in the jewellery industry. The business spread over to the nearby places of Puttur and surrounding districts also. Development in his tenure has elevated to the next level. After 40 years of his successful tenure in this field, the responsibilities of the business has been taken over by two sons of Muliya Shyam Bhat.
They joined the family business in 2000. Since then, Muliya Keshava Bhatta and sons imprinted its golden foot prints in the sand of time.
Shri. Keshava Prasad Muliya, a Gemologist and Shri. Krishna Narayana Muliya, an MBA graduate, have taken the responsibility of making the organization reach an impeccable heights, through inventiveness, variety of collections and continuous up gradation by Research and Development.
Muliya Jewels is a registered private limited company running its business in the name of Shyama Jewels Pvt Ltd. Young and dynamic Muliya Brothers leading the Company with the advice and suggestions of their father Muliya Shyama Bhat.
Keshava Prasad Muliya
Keshava Prasad Muliya is a Gemologist, MBA in Marketing by qualification.
Krishna Narayana Muliya
Krishna Narayana Muliya is a MBA in Finance and Accounting by qualification.
First AC Showroom
Govt Approved Valuer
Private Ltd Company
Showrooms in Coorg
World Class Showroom
Boutique in Bengaluru
Expansion in Madikeri
Showroom in Belthangady
Amuliya Brand Launch in Madikeri
1. To be one of the most trusted brands in India, with 75+ years of heritage delivering Impeccable, finest workmanship and alluring jewels and offering its customers the utmost satisfaction, with wide array of innovative, beautiful designs, with reasonable pricing. 2. To provide international standards of customer care, enhancing product experience and to create novelty, new benchmarks in standards of corporate performance and governance through best operational, well organized, financial growth and development.
1. To enhance customer experience, customers delight resulting customer loyalty and customer reference.
2. To turn customer desires into destiny by creating adorable, unique designs according to customers’ taste and budget.
3. To establish, maintain congenial milieu for work through professionalism approach.
4. To increase brand value, identity and to spread our network.
Corporate Social Responsibility
On the occasion of the founder’s day celebration, we donate fund to orphan, poor, needy, children and aged out of each and every customer’s business. Rs.25/- per gram will keep separately and will be utilized for this purpose.