Though Late. Muliya Keshava Bhatta hailed from agricultural family he started his jewellery business in the year 1944 at Puttur which was a small town at that time. He spread his business to the nearby places of Puttur.
Muliya Keshava Bhatta & Sons, the Diamond and Jewellery house, popularly known as MULIYA JEWELLERS was established in 1944, by Mr. Keshava Bhatta, at Court Road Puttur, which is 54 Kilometers away from Mangalore.
In the earlier days it was a family business. Since, Muliya’s inception in the year 1944, by Late Shri. Muliya Keshava Bhatta, MULIYA has proved to be the jewellery prodigy through its wide range of collections, high quality, transparency and fine workmanship. After the demise of Mr. Keshava Bhatta, the business was continued by his son Muliya Shyam Bhatta, the well known name in the jewellery industry. The business spread over to the nearby places of Puttur and surrounding districts also. Development in his tenure has elevated to the next level. After 40 years of his successful tenure in this field, the responsibilities of the business taken over by two sons of Muliya Shyam Bhat. They joined the family business in 2000.Since then, Muliya Keshava Bhatta and sons imprinted its golden foot prints in the sand of time.
Shri. Keshava Prasad Muliya, a Gemologist and Shri. Krishna Narayana Muliya, an MBA, have taken the responsibility of making the organization reach an impeccable heights, through inventiveness, variety of collections and continuous up gradation by Research and Development.
Muliya Jewels is a registered Pvt.Ltd company running its business in the name of Shyama Jewels Pvt.ltd. Young and dynamic Muliya Brothers leading the Company with the advice and suggestions of their father Muliya Shyama Bhat. Keshava Prasad Muliya (Gemologist) is the Chairman and Managing Director. His younger Brother Krishna Narayana Muliya (MBA) is the CEO and Managing Director of the company.
- Muliya 500 sqft Jewellery shop has been renovated and extended to 1800 sqft in 2005.
- In the year 2006 the showroom has been further extended 400sqft. to first floor of the building.
- Muliya has got Bureau of Indian Standard Certification and in the month of July 2005 ISO 9001:2000 international accreditations for its committed service, trust for its valued clientele.
- Muliya has also obtained certificate from the Government as Govt. approved valuers’ for gold and diamond jewellery.
- The company has become Pvt.Ltd. Company and is functioning as Shyama Jewels Pvt. Ltd., since 2007.
- Muliya opened two stores in Coorg in the year 2008-2009. One in Madikeri 1400square feet showroom which is strategically accessible from Puttur and Mysore. The other one is at Gonikoppal 1700 square feet showroom. Muliya brothers launched an additional 700 square feet dedicated space for silver jewelry at Madikeri store in 2013.
In the year 2010 Muliya has started new era in its business history by starting, expanding its business in new vast, spacious, well furnished and equipped 4000 sq feet world class showroom. Now this is the largest showroom in Puttur.
- In 2012, in Bangalore a 1000 square feet jeweler boutique has been introduced to give service to Muliyas’ ever-expanding clientele spread across Karnataka, cater to the Puttur and publicity that tourists in Coorg generate.
To be one of the most trusted brands in India, being 65 years of heritage delivering Impeccable, finest workmanship and alluring jewels and offering its customers the utmost satisfaction, with wide array of innovative, beautiful designs, with reasonable pricing. To provide international standards of customer care, enhancing product experience and to create novelty, new benchmarks in standards of corporate performance and governance through best operational, well organized, financial growth and development.
- To enhance customer experience, customers delight resulting customer loyalty and customer reference.
- To turn customer desires into destiny by creating adorable, unique designs according to customers’ taste and budget.
- To establish, maintain congenial milieu for work through professionalism approach.
- To increase brand value, identity and to spread our network.
- We value commitment, transparency and efficiency in service.
- Every piece of jewel to be superior by virtue of its quality and workmanship.
- Customer satisfaction criteria utmost priority.
- Upholding brand value.
On the occasion of founder’s day celebration we donate a fund to orphan, poor, needy, children and aged out of each and every customer’s business. Rs.25/- per gram will keep separately and will be utilized for this purpose.