- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information/designs on materials/products on this website may be differed, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains Products/Designs which is owned by or copyrighted to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are the property of, or licensed to, the legal owner of the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other sub domains. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information/services. If any malicious link was linked to our website by any hacking type of activity, it does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You shall not create a link to this website from another website or document without Shyama Jewels Pvt. Ltd’s prior written consent. This may lead to legal actions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- If you are willing to join the “Muliya JSAP plan”,kindly read terms & conditions of the same.
- Kindly confirm the payable amount before proceeding for payment.
- Cancellation & refund Policy: Once payment has been made no cancellation request will be entertain or any cancellation clause of merchant.
- All disputes subject to puttur Jurisdiction only.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”