Milestones, Achievements, Recognitions and Awards received
- Muliya 500 sqft Jewellery shop has been renovated and extended to 1800 sqft in 2005.
- In the year 2006 the showroom has been further extended 400sqft. to first floor of the building.
- Muliya has got Bureau of Indian Standard Certification and in the month of July 2005 ISO 9001:2000 international accreditations for its committed service, trust for its valued clientele.
- Muliya has also obtained certificate from the Government as Govt. approved valuers’ for gold and diamond jewellery.
- The company has become Pvt.Ltd. Company and is functioning as Shyama Jewels Pvt. Ltd., since 2007.
- Muliya opened two stores in Coorg in the year 2008-2009. One in Madikeri 1400square feet showroom which is strategically accessible from Puttur and Mysore. The other one is at Gonikoppal 1700 square feet showroom. Muliya brothers launched an additional 700 square feet dedicated space for silver jewelry at Madikeri store in 2013.
- In the year 2010 Muliya has started new era in its business history by starting, expanding its business in new vast, spacious, well furnished and equipped 4000 sq feet world class showroom. Now this is the largest showroom in Puttur.
- In 2012, in Bangalore a 1000 square feet jeweler boutique has been introduced to give service to Muliyas’ ever-expanding clientele spread across Karnataka, cater to the Puttur and publicity that tourists in Coorg generate.